What is the API?
It’s the techy bit that sits between an application and our data. It allows any developer or tech-savvy person to use thousands of different types of data to enrich any application they like.
But I'm not a programmer...
That’s fine, our 3156285736 can help you download all sorts of openly published data. For anything more complex you’ll need the help of a friendly techie.
I'm a developer!
Ideas for using our data
- Analysing how metrics break down within the borders of a council, e.g. by ward.
- Enriching property apps with profiles of the local area.
- Determining local risk through analysing demographics.
- Bolstering your local open data with information standards.
- Developing apps to help improve the local community.
Need more help?
Search our knowledge base to find the help you need.