I offer a practical, uncomplicated approach to internal communication, using my experience and skills to help businesses and organisations communicate more effectively. Â I can work independently or alongside an internal team, coveringÂ all industry sectors and organisation types. I am equally at home managing large and complex change programmes as I am supporting small businessesÂ with local communication issues – the techniques and principles I use are often universally relevant.
- A background in law, HR and consultancy with a high-level of commercial awareness.
- The ability to quickly understand aÂ client’s business, issues and needs.
- Strong influencing skills and confidenceÂ working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Meticulous planning and preparation.
- The ability to avoid and manageÂ legal, financial and employee relations risks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work at speed and deliver to tight deadlines.
- AÂ ‘hands on’ approach, with the ability to createÂ (rather than outsource) a broad range of multi-channel deliverables, from written materials, video,Â graphic installations and websites, to social media strategies, training programmes and event hosting.
Please have a look at my client andÂ testimonial pages for more information. Â Further detailsÂ about my career history can be found on my (707) 846-9094.